I am an acting teacher and coach currently accepting new students. I provide private coaching, including audition prep for your monologues, songs and sides.
As someone who has experienced the rollercoaster of auditioning for Master of Fine Arts programs, I am equipped to help you navigate both the preparation of audition material, as well, to provide you with the tools to navigate the process as a whole. My experience also translates to actors preparing for Bachelor of Fine Arts & conservatory training programs.
Whether you are preparing an audition for MFA/ BFA/ conservatory programs or simply need help revamping and fine tuning you audition book and technique, I can work with you to put together a compelling audition package that you will be excited to share!
MFA in Acting, The University of Tennessee
Selected Teaching Experience
* Private actor coaching
* Movement for Actors, American Academy of Dramatic Arts
* THEA 220, Introduction to Acting Technique, The University of Tennessee
* Graduate Teaching Assistant, first year MFA Movement class, The University of Tennessee
* Summer Acting Workshop, Clarence Brown Theatre
* Master Class in Acting, Goshen College Musical Theatre Camp
* Introduction to Acting, Goshen College Musical Theatre Camp